A new website is coming soon
Stay connected with IDHC on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/IDHCHealth/
Leader in delivery of holistic wellness models of care — reflecting body, mind and spirit — to reduce impacts of type 2 diabetes on Indigenous peoples in Ontario and build community capacity in diabetes prevention. Look to IDHC for information that will feed body, mind and spirit. Until then, feel free to connect with us at any time.
Foot Care Program
This program provides holistic preventative care and services and features:
- Foot care education
- Ongoing foot care clinics
- Subsidy program
- Self-care kits
Contact Northern Region Sudbury, ON firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-668-0551 or 1-888-514-1370 to arrange for customized foot care presentations, clinics and consultation opportunities for your community or organization.
This department provides frontline health worker professional development and features:
- Culturally-appropriate wellness resources
- Professional certification through ICBOC
- Professional training (such as Foot Care Level 1, Diabetes Awareness, Gestational Diabetes Prevention and more)
Contact Northern Region Sudbury, ON email@example.com to arrange for customized training and certification opportunities for your community or organization.
Diabetes Wellness Program
This program provides Diabetes Wellness awareness and education and features:
- Healthy lifestyle presentations from Indigenous perspectives
- Workshops and interactive healthy living activities
- Annual Event, at community events and health fairs
Contact Northern Region Sudbury, ON firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for customized presentations and consultation opportunities for your community or organization.
Curve Lake First Nation, ON