Presented by Gail Whitlow, proprietor, Ancestral Voices Healing Centre, Oshweken.
- Rose hips are rich in antioxidants that can help protect against cell damage from free radicals. While the exact amount varies by plant, fresh rose hips have been shown to contain more antioxidants than dried ones.
- May support a healthy immune system
- May protect against heart disease
- May aid weight loss
- May protect against type 2 diabetes
- May reduce inflammation and pain
- May fight skin aging
- Easy to brew at home